Wouah ! The last few weeks have been pretty intense work !
Product is finally starting to look like something
After a pitch that went pretty well at StartupCamp Montreal, we put the pedal to the floor to come up with an alpha release. If we can stop adding stuff for a few hours, we should push this out to a few friends for testing over the weekend. Our matching technology is not rocket science for now, but we’ve managed to build a good chunk of the information flows and decision we had sketched for an MVP. The next development phase will most probably be about making it smart and solid, so that we can get in beta asap. No idea how much time we’ll need and it’s not worth trying to guess.
(I like this pic. It looks like my laptop has just died on me
By the way, we are open for hiring one junior or senior developer that would like to have the coding trip of his life building the best referral tool available. We’ll put out a more formal description or eat our own dog food(after all, we’re building a recruiting product, aren’t we) but I just had to spit out some words tonight after a crazy day.
We would like to meet
- preferably a Python (and even better if Django) developer
but we are mostly looking for someone with
- a doer attitude,
- that can think 2 steps ahead,
- like to build things in his head first and
- want to have the best development trip of this career. Period.
Cool upcoming challenges
- Building a scalable multi-score reputation system
- Enhancing machine learning and semantic analysis tool
- Management of large data sets
- Android/Iphone development
If you’ve read that far and you still have no clue what we are up to, don’t worry, we’ll talk about it very soon.